Monday, July 16, 2012

Hopes and Dreams Featured

This week's featured artist is a loving wife and mother of two and an avid artisan. Her Artfire studio Hopes and Dreams is a lovely shop full of a wonderful selection of handmade gifts.



One of my favorites is this beautiful Turquoise Queen of Sea Necklace with a silver mermaid on turquoise gemstone and a pearl dangle.

Camera Necklace


Or how about this cute little camera charm necklace as a gift for someone who loves to take pictures.  Camera Necklace






These glass bead earrings are another gorgeous piece. 

Red and Black Swirls and Pearls













Chocolate Pearl Necklace.





And here's a non-caloric chocolate to gift - a lovely
antiqued chain supports chocolate colored pearls.







Hopes and Dreams has a dream of being able to sustain a living from her handmade items and she hopes this for all of us who love to create. Therefore, she has a special blogspot featuring a place to post handmade objects. As a handmade artisan myself, I have taken advantage of this blog and since some of these lists are "blog hops" have even added them to my own blog to share with my readers. You will love viewing these collections at her Hopes and Dreams blogspot.

So I encourage you to stop by her shop. Viewing her work can't help but inspire you to pursue some of your own Hopes and Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. It's obvious you've been blogging for quite some time. I hope to have my writing skills up to your par soon. You always take the pieces up to the next level! - Know what I mean? She does some beautiful work and I can't wait to get my bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine, thank you so much for the encouraging words for my writing, brings a big boost to my day. And, I'm so glad that you love Hopes and Dreams shop and have purchased one of her creations. :-) You are helping to make a dream come true. I'm grateful that you took the time to read and comment.

      Delete
  2. I am so honored and humbled by your write up on my studio. Catherine is right. Your wording and etiquette are beyond comparison. I love the non caloric choc. :)
    Thank you for the beautiful feature.
    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Jacque. Wishing you very successful Hopes and Dreams. :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for adding to my new-found love of handmade jewelery! I'm looking at her website, vacillating between two necklaces...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too many new-found loves :-) Hopes and Dreams does have beautiful pieces.

      Delete